भाग्यलक्ष्मी योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | Bhagyalakshmi Scheme UP Application Form | UP Bhagya Laxmi In Hindi | Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana UP Apply Online | उत्तर प्रदेश भाग्य लक्ष्मी योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें | @mahilakalyan.up.nic.in
Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is a new scheme launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh under the leadership of Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under this, the modern mother of the child will receive 50,000 rupees and a bond of 5100 rupees in the bank account. The UP Government’s Women’s Welfare Department of the UP Government is finalizing the scheme under this yojana.
The scheme will be implemented throughout Uttar Pradesh state by the end of this year. If everything goes well, lakhs of people will benefit from this scheme. The Bhagia Laxmi scheme is a very good initiative for the Yogi government.
Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020
Interested beneficiaries from the state wish to inform their daughter under this scheme, and then they must apply according to this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi 2020 state scheme will only be provided to girls from poor families in the state. This scheme is for 2 children from the BPL family. Under this scheme, girls in Uttar Pradesh will also receive assistance in obtaining an education.
Main Points of Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (भाग्य लक्ष्मी योजना)|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|An Objective||Financial assistance to girls|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of UP Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme 2020
- Benefit from this scheme will be provided for the girls of the poor sub-families of the state’s economy.
- After the birth of a daughter, an amount of 50,000 rupees will be deposited into her account and financial aid of 5100 rupees will be provided to the mother as well.
- When the girl reaches the age of 21, the government will give her parents 2 lakh rupees.
- Under this scheme, only two daughters from one family will be provided.
- To obtain an education, the child must be registered with a government educational institution.
Note – UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh will be very helpful and a great step towards poor families. Here, we will provide you with all the information such as how to apply for the scheme, documents, and important things you need to know, etc. The government of Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme Uttar Pradesh will start.
Eligibility for a Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme – भाग्य लक्ष्मी योजना
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- The birth must be registered up to one year after the birth of the child.
- Under this scheme, a girl must not be married under 18 years of age.
- Parents must be citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- The child must be immunized in the health department.
- All girls born into families under the BPL after March 31, 2006, are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of residence
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Child’s birth certificate
- Bank account book
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to Apply for the UP Bhagya Lakshmi 2020 Scheme?
- First of all, the applicant must go to the official website.
- You must download a PDF application form from UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana from the official website.
- After downloading the PDF file, you must fill in all the required information on the application form such as name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling out all the information, you must attach all your documents with the application form.
- After that, you will also have to submit your application form to the nearest Anganwadi center or the Women’s Care Department office near you.
- This way your application form will be completed.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.