Apply Online For Uttar Pradesh Destitute Women Pension | तलाकशुदा महिला पेंशन योजना | UP Divorced Women Pension Scheme 2020-2021 | government schemes for divorced woman | UP Divorced Women Pension Scheme in Hindi | @sspy-up.gov.in
The government of Uttar Pradesh presented the UP 2020-21 budget at the Assembly on February 18, 2020. In this budget, some new schemes have been announced as Yuva Hub Scheme – Divorced Women Pension Scheme, which is a divorce pension for divorced women.
There is no way for a woman to be widowed after she is widowed, and a divorced pension scheme for divorced women has been separately announced for their benefit in this budget. They will get 500 rupees every month. With these women, the pension scheme already works in the country will continue.
Divorced Women’s Pensions Scheme in Uttar Pradesh – उत्तर प्रदेश तलाकशुदा महिला पेंशन स्कीम
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to women in order to enhance the position of women in the country. Which these women will receive an annual pension of Rs. 6000. Each month, these rupees 500 rupees will be provided by the state government.
With this scheme, you will get these women out easily and you will not have to depend on others for the money, which will make the divorced women dependent on themselves.
Main Points of UP Divorced Women Pension Scheme
|Name of Scheme||UP Divorced Women Pension Scheme – तलाकशुदा महिला पेंशन योजना|
|Type of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for the Divorcee Pension Scheme
- Permanent Resident
- All categories of women
Documents Required – तलाकशुदा महिला पेंशन योजना
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account
- Death certificate of the husband’s death.
- If the woman is disabled, a certificate of disability must be presented.
- A passport-sized photo
- Mobile Phone Number
Benefits of UP Divorced Women Pension Scheme
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident in Uttar Pradesh to take advantage of the divorced women’s pension scheme.
- Under this scheme, a divorced woman will receive a pension of 500 rupees/ per month.
- All divorced women in the state can benefit from this scheme, as the pension becomes available, the woman will become self-reliant.
- The list of divorced women in the state will be submitted to the department until the beneficiaries obtain this scheme.
- Women of all groups will benefit from this scheme, this is an ambitious scheme that would empower women.
How to apply for Divorced Women Pension Scheme – UP तलाकशुदा महिला पेंशन योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Divorced Women’s Pension Scheme.
- Then next, a new page opens on your screen.
- Now you should search for the link to the divorced women’s pension scheme.
- After that, you must complete the application form by clicking on the link given to you.
- After filling out all the information, you must click on the submit button.
- This way, you submit this application form.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Divorced Women Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.