UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2024 Application Form | Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online Form | Kanya Vidya Dhan Form PDF | कन्या विद्या धन योजना | Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana in Hindi | Kanya Dhan Yojana Apply Online | UP Kanya Scholarship
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana/उत्तर प्रदेश कन्या विद्या धन योजना or KVD is also famous as the Child Empowerment Scheme, through which the Uttar Pradesh government distributes scholarships to talented girls. This program is intended for girls who pass intermediate grades from the UP School Board, CBSE Board, ICSE Board, and UP Madarsa Board. This scholarship is only disbursed to students who scored high in class 12th and listed the name on the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. Girls who take the exam will be awarded Rs 30,000 by the UP government.
In this article, we will share with you all the important information like benefits, purpose, incentives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, the application process, etc. in Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
Post of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Details
Nowadays, there is a real awareness among people of the advancement, protection, and enhancement of the girl child. We wish it had happened a little earlier, as it wouldn’t ruin so many girls’ lives. However, as it is a country to kills female fetuses, the Indian government has decided to take immediate steps to ban the abortion of girls. Additionally, the government has also introduced excellent plans and programs to help the family defray the cost of a child’s education. And in such an effort, UP Kanya Vidya Dhan was coordinated. This is a huge initiative in favor of girls’ education.
Under this Scheme, scholarships are offered to families of girls who are living below the poverty level There are a large number of women in India who have the potential to achieve something in life but are not being looked after properly. For those women who have the skills and ability to achieve something, but do not have financial support, a scholarship from KVD will now be available. But only those girls who have been approved by the UP Madhyamik board and have the appropriate certificates for it.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan|
|Authority of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Amount to be given||Rs 30,000 for each girl who passes Inter|
|Covered Boards||UP Board, CBSE, and ICSC Board|
|Scholarship Amount||30000/- Rupees|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
All the important benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana are explained below:
- This scheme will raise the level of education of the girl child.
- Poor people will receive benefits under the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
- This scheme will provide an opportunity for the worthy girl.
- It can increase education productivity.
- This scheme can also increase female students’ literacy rate.
As we have already said, this scheme is only made for girls. The government recently launched this scheme with the aim of providing some financial assistance to poor and esteemed female students.
Under this scheme, all poor female students would receive financial aid of Rs 30,000 after passing the twelfth criterion. Students will get this benefit after passing the 12th exam with good grades. If his name is mentioned in the merit list, he will only receive an interest of Rs 30,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
Before applying to this scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must have Uttar Pradesh Board School certification.
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant’s name must appear on the merit list.
- Only girls will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only these girls can apply for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, whose family income does not exceed Rs. 35,000 a year.
This scheme will help poor families educate their daughters. Sometimes some people take out loans to educate their girls, but this easy initiative will help them and they will no longer need to borrow any loans for the purpose of education.
Documents Required for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
To apply for this scheme, the applicant needs the documents listed below:
- Class 12th certificate
- Class 12th merit list
- Family income certificate
- A copy of the age certificate
- A completed application form
- A copy of the bank account number and account book
Uttar Pradesh state government has launched several schemes for the poor several times. In particular, in this lockdown situation, the UP government is helping the poor from a different side. This scheme will help poor families who are unable to educate their girls due to a lack of money. Now girls will be taught without any problem through this scheme.
Application Process for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana – उत्तर प्रदेश कन्या विद्या धन योजना के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, the applicant must follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Application form on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education https://upmsp.edu.in/.
- After that, the applicant must download the online application form.
- Then, the applicant will have to fill out the following basic information such as carefully filling out the application form: student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling out the form correctly, you must send the form to your school or college and the DIOS department.
- In this way, you can apply this scheme.
For More Information Click Below:-
[Registration Form] मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Apply Online
[e-registry] Uttar Pradesh Online Property Registration 2023-24 – स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन विभाग उत्तर प्रदेश, Search Property igrsup.gov.in
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.