Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2020 | वृद्धा पेंशन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश | उत्तर प्रदेश वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना लिस्ट 2020 | वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना यूपी | UP Pension Scheme Online Application Form | Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme | Vridha pension List UP | Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme Online Application
The Yogi government will provide Rs 800 as a monthly pension for about 50 lakh people. This scheme is similar to the Samajwadi Pension Scheme (750 rupees/month) but with increased coverage. This new pension scheme will also include people who own two-wheeled cars and Bucca homes. The UP government will launch this new scheme.
UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
Uttar Pradesh’s new Pension Scheme will be a master plan for everyone by the Yogi Adityanath government. The name and location of the launch have not yet been determined. Once the state government launches the plan, the focus will be to implement the scheme in a transparent manner.
This scheme will ensure the participation of a large number of people and not to deprive anyone of the scheme. Under the old-age pension scheme, all eligible candidates will receive 800 rupees as a monthly pension.
Eligibility criteria for the UP Pension scheme
Only the following applicants can benefit from pension schemes:
- A resident applicant in Uttar Pradesh state
- The applicant belongs to the poverty line group below.
- The applicant must have a BPL certificate.
- The applicant must be from a weak section of the community.
- Also, the applicant may be from the back of the community.
Pension Yojana Required Document
In order to apply for retirement plans in Uttar Pradesh, the applicant must keep these documents ready while filling in the application form:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank book
- Income certificate from the concerned employee
- The death certificate of the husband
- Disability certificate
Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme Application Process
To apply for any of the above-mentioned pension Schemes, you must take the following simple steps listed below:
- First of all, go to the official website
- Click on the option labeled Apply Online
- Click on the new registration form to register new retirees
- Fill out the application form carefully
- Download and save all the above documents
- A registration confirmation slip will be created with the registration number on the screen
- Take a hard copy for future reference
- The order form will be automatically sent to DSWO / DPO / DHWO
- You must actually submit it to the DSWO / DPO / DHWO office within one month of submitting the application form
- After applying, you will obtain a computer-generated acknowledgment receipt from the concerned office
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Old Age Pension Scheme Online Application“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.