UP Property Registration Online at igrsup.gov.in | UP Sampatti Panjikaran Online | उत्तर प्रदेश संपत्ति पंजीकरण | यूपी प्रॉपर्टी रजिस्ट्रेशन | UP Property Registration Act | Online Registration of Property UP | How to Check Land Registration Online in UP | UP Property Registration Charges | IGRSUP | Registry Check Online | Apni Sampati Khoje
Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath Ji launched the यूपी ऑनलाइन संपत्ति पंजीकरण / UP Online Property Registration service on the official portal igrsup.gov.in for the Ticketing and Registration Department. With this facility, citizens will be able to have उत्तर प्रदेश में ऑनलाइन संपत्ति की रजिस्ट्री / UP Property Registry Online in Uttar Pradesh in a simple way.
Uttar Pradesh Stamp and Registration Department (IGRSUP) various types of online services for the people of the state. Such as real estate registration, marriage registration, and free-of-charge certificate of 12 years old, documents providing the notarized copy. Residents of Uttar Pradesh wish to take advantage of all these services. They can also prepare their own articles through this site. An application for services available on the igrsup website may also be submitted by the general public through the nearest public service centers (CSCs) by paying the prescribed fees.
UP Online Property Registration 2021 Details
UP Property Registration Online or Sampatti Panjikaran -: This service will eliminate the need for any third party to register ownership, resulting in transparency and reducing corruption. Citizens of the State can register real estate online through the official igrsup.gov.in website.
This online registration facility will definitely save time and also reduce the need for duplicating various documents. In addition, the government will soon extend this service to farmers across the state where they can register their farmland and property / online registration of agricultural land and property in the UP.
UP Online Property Registration Highlights
|Scheme Name||Property Registration|
|Dept name||Stamps and Registration|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Scheme Beneficiary||Property Holders|
|Benefit Type||Property & Land Registrations|
|Objective||Property Registry Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
IGRSUP Rural / Urban Property Search Link
Urban / Rural Property Search Links in IGRSUP Real Estate Search Portal -: People can also view the IGRSUP property search link for rural and urban properties through the direct link provided below:
This link can also be accessed through the Property Details link under “Property Registration” on the IGRIPUP portal home page. After that, the page will open on your computer or mobile screen below to check the Rural / Urban Property Search link.
- To find rural real estate details, people have to enter their area, collection office / SRO, village/mohalla, loins number/house number/lot number and click on submit button.
- To find urban real estate details, people have to enter their area and property ID and click on the Submit button.
Benefits of Registering a Property Online in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of the following benefits from the UP online property registration facility: –
- Now candidates don’t have to roam around and have to wait in lines for several hours at the registry office to register property.
- This online service is constructed similar to the online process adopted by the Passport Office.
- Additionally, candidates can use this online service for both residential and commercial properties.
- E-Seva will do most of the registry work online including the purchase of stamp paper.
Implement Online Property Registration Facilities
The National Information Center designed this e-service which will be effectively implemented by the Uttar Pradesh state government: –
In the first phase, the state government will start the scheme in 5 cities of UP namely Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Kasganj, and Barabanki.
The state government will expand this scheme to other cities as well. For this purpose, the UP government takes several measures as follows: –
- The Revenue Department training UP officials to understand the online property registration process and address questions related to e-registration.
- In addition, the state government has launched pilot projects in 11 provinces.
- The relevant registry office sets an appointment for the purpose of registering the documents. In addition, the candidates will be given another date to execute the sale.
Search Property By Owner Name in Uttar Pradesh
To search for property in Uttar Pradesh through the search category by name, people can directly click on the link provided below.
- Property address (details of the deeds registered on and after December 5, 2017)
- Property address (details of title deeds registered before 5 December 2017)
- Name of the seller (details of deeds registered after December 5, 2017)
- Buyer’s name (details of deeds registered before December 5, 2017)
- Registration number and date of registration/year of registration
- Seller Name (details of deeds registered before December 5, 2017)
- Buyer’s name (December 5, 2017, and details of the deeds registered thereafter)
Lekhpatra Panjikaran or Online Property Registration in UP
- First of all, visit the official website of the Stamp Department and register at UP igrsup.gov.in.
- Then on the home page, click “Apply” under the “Register property” section or click directly below the given link.
- Then applicants can click on the “New Application” link.
- Later, the document registration page or online property registration page will appear on your computer or mobile phone screen.
- Next, fill in all the details like region, toll, sub-registrar, mobile number, password, and captcha, and then click on the “Enter” button.
- To get an order number, all details must be incorrectly filled out.
- After applying online, click on the “User Login” tab to open the UP Online Property Register User Login window that will appear on the computer or mobile screen.
- After logging in, a property registration dashboard will open where the applicant has to enter full details about the property.
- After completing the online application process, applicants will receive an appointment as the date of registration.
- All details will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile phone number.
- Additionally, applicants will be required to appear at the Sub Registrar’s Office on the appointment date.
- Finally, the buyer will receive a unique code to purchase tickets online, which the candidate must present to the relevant sub-registry office to get a record of the property.
Download IGRSUP Uttar Pradesh Property: Click Here
|Home Page| IGRSUP| Stamp and Registration Department UP||Click Here|
|Index – IGRSUP||Click Here|
|स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन – IGRSUP||Click Here|
|लेखपत्र पंजीकरण आवेदन – IGRSUP||Click Here|
|लेखपत्र पंजीकरण-नवीन आवेदन – IGRSUP||Click Here|
|Property Registration-User Login – IGRSUP||Click Here|
|Property Registration Application Portal – IGRSUP||Click Here|
|स्टाम्प वापसी आवेदन पोर्टल||Click Here|
|Rules under the Registration Act, 1908 – IGRSUP||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “IGRSUP Uttar Pradesh Property Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.