Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Apply at fcs.up.gov.in or edistrict.up.gov.in | उo प्र o खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग | उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म | यूपी राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन | APL/BPL Ration Card Form PDF | up ration card list 2021 check online
Dear readers, the government of Uttar Pradesh, the application forms for making UP Ration Card 2021 / यूपी राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र have been initiated to help poor people living below the poverty line in the state because we all know that UP Ration Card in our country is one. It is a very important document and apart from that a lot of help is given to poor citizens of the state or citizens who are having trouble supporting their families through APL and BPL ration cards. For information, you can visit the official website of https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
UP Ration Card Details 2021 – उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड
The ration card in our country is a very important document issued by the central and state government. Through this, food grains like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. are provided to the poor families from the government fair price store. Besides, depending on the type of UP Ration Card, you are given the benefits of various government schemes. In Uttar Pradesh, like other states, UP Ration Card 2021 is provided based on the economic status of the family and the number of members. At present, Uttar Pradesh Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs provide three types of Ration Cards according to the economic status of families so today friend in this article we will tell all the information related to UP Ration Card 2021, and more.
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
|Scheme Name||UP Ration Card List|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Food and Safety Department|
|Beneficiary||Providing food items at subsidized rates to all the poor of the state|
How do you get a One Nation One Ration Card?
The one nation ration card online form will consist of the 10 digit ration card number. In the 10 digit ration card numbers first, two digits will be the state code and the next two digits will be the ration card number. In addition to these four digits, a combination of two digits will be added alongside the ration card number to create a unique identifier for the family members in the ration card.
Benefits of the Ration Card UP 2021
- With the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2021 the state holder can get support-based food and other utilities from the state fair price store, apart from these many other types of identity documents like – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Income, Caste, Proof Residence.
- Work is also being done on the registration of names in the voter’s list through the ration card initiated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Ration card UP is used as an identity document in new sim cards, driver’s license applications, voter ID card applications, and many more types of jobs to apply.
- With the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2021, you can apply for relaxation, scholarship, and work in government work.
What are the Types of Ration Cards in Uttar Pradesh?
As per the economic status of a poor family of the state and the number of family members through the government of Uttar Pradesh, UP Ration Card has been divided into three categories. APL Ration Card First Ration Card, BPL Ration Card Second, AAY Ration Card which is also called Antyodaya Ration Card We have provided you all ration card information in the following ways.
- APL Ration Card:- APL Ration Card is provided to those who live above non-priority support or poverty line. As per this ration card, the annual income of APL families should not be more than 10,000. Through this ration card, Uttar Pradesh citizens can buy grains up to 25kg from food ration shops at subsidized prices.
- BPL Ration Card:- All state citizens living below the poverty line will be given benefits by the government through BPL Ration Card. Through this BPL Ration Card, up to 15 Kg of Food Grains will be given to the people of Uttar Pradesh at concessional rates every month from the ration shop.
- Ration card AAY: – Under Antyodaya Anna Yojana, these ration cards are issued to state families, whose financial condition is very poor and there is no breadwinner in the family, this card is given to such poor families, who are hereby given 35 kg ration every month.
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card Application Form
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily meet the eligibility criteria specified as follows-
- A passport-sized photo of the head of the family is mandatory to apply for the UP Ration Card, and he must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, to apply under the ration card, it is necessary to have an electricity bill.
- If the applicant wishes to apply for the ration card, it is also necessary to have an Aadhar card.
- In order to get the ration card, the applicant must also have a PAN card.
- The applicant must also have a copy of the gas connection to apply.
- If the applicant has any bank account number, he will be eligible to apply for the ration card.
Ration card for the Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Old Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection
Online Application Process for UP Ration Card – यूपी राशन कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
To apply for an offline/Online UP Rational Card, you have to download the application form by visiting their official website and for that, you can follow the process outlined below.
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to the official website of the Food and Logistics Department of UP – https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
- After that, the home page of the site will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the download option and after that, you have to select any one option to get the application form from the options given on the next page.
- If you are from a rural area, select an application form (for rural areas) and if you are from a city, then select an application form (for urban areas).
- Now the application form will open in front of you, after which you can download the form and take a hard copy of it.
- Then, all the required information should be entered in the form like head name, father/husband name, bank name, mobile number, district, gram panchayat, date of birth, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents with the form, and you have to submit your form to the Tehsil office or Food Safety Department.
- Your application process will be completed after you submit the form.
Ration card application form for migrant workers / प्रवासी श्रमिकों हेतु राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र –
Ration Card Application Form (For Rural Area) / राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र ( ग्रामीण क्षेत्र हेतु ) –
Ration Card Application Form (For Urban Area) / राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र ( नगरीय क्षेत्र हेतु ) –
Process to Add a New Member Name Online – एक नया सदस्य नाम ऑनलाइन जोड़ने की प्रक्रिया
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of the Food and Supplies Department.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the main page of the site, if you are already registered, you need to enter your login ID and password.
- Next, you will see the option to add a family member’s name, after which you have to click on that option.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you.
- You must provide all information requested on this application form.
- After entering all the information you have to attach the documents with the application form,
- Next, you have to click on the submit button.
- The process of adding a new member’s name will be completed.
How to Make a New Ration Card Online?
- To get the ration card at home, apply online like this.
- First of all, visit the official website of your state.
- On its homepage, you will get a link to make a new ration card.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport can be given as proof of identity for making ration card.
How Do You Write a Request to Delete a Name From the Ration Card?
- The process of removing the name from the ration card.
- All information requested on the application form must be filled out incorrectly.
- For this, the applicant will also have to provide a certificate of deletion or deletion of the name.
- All these necessary documents must be attached to the application form.
How Many Types of Ration Cards are There?
There are 4 types of ration cards
- Blue color ration card
- Ration card pink
- White or honorary color ration card
- Antiodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
Download the Mobile App for UP Ration Card
You can easily download this mobile application by following the steps we have provided. The process for downloading the mobile app is as follows –
- To download the mobile application, first of all, visit their official website.
- On this page, you will see the option to download the mobile application in the important utility, click on it.
- When you click, a new page will open in front of you, here you will get many application options, select the application.
- After that, you will see the option to install the application, click on it.
- Now, this mobile app is installed.
- You can use it with the installation of the mobile application.
Complaint Process / शिकायत प्रक्रिया
In case of any issue related to ration cards, applicants can follow the prescribed procedure to register a complaint. The complaint procedure is as follows –
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the UP Food & Logistics Department.
- The home page will now open on your screen, here on the home page you will see the option to register a complaint online.
- Now on the new page, you have to click on the option to register a complaint.
- After that, a complaint registration form will appear in front of you, where you will have to fill in all the information and the specified captcha code and click on the enter option.
- This way, the process of registering your complaint will be completed.
Process for View the Status of a Complaint
Citizens who have registered any type of complaint and now want to check the status of their complaint. For these citizens, we tell the process of checking the status of the complaint through some easy steps. By following these steps you can check the status of your complaint. These steps are as follows –
- To check the status of the complaint, candidates first visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh.
- After that, the main page of the official website opens on your screen.
- On the main page, you have to click on the Online Complaint option.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you have to click on the option to view the current status of the complaint.
- Upon clicking, you will get the option to enter the complaint number on the next page.
- Enter the complaint number in the specified box.
- Next, you have to click on the View button given below.
- After that, the current status of your complaint appears on your screen.
Helpline Number / हेल्पलाइन नंबर
We have provided you all the information related to the online ration card application through our article. But still, if you need any other information regarding the scheme or have any kind of problem, you can get a solution to your problem by calling this helpline number.
- Address: 2nd Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow (U.P.), 226001
- Helpline Number: 1967/14445
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 1800 150
Questions and Answers About the Ration Card UP
First of all, post on your state’s main administration portal. Click Retirement Card List List. You can click on the Retirement Card List and get the name on the tab.
Most of the people are from Uttar Pradesh so by taking the example of this state we will explain to you how you can fill ration card form from mobile. For this, you can visit their official website fcs.up.gov.in from your browser. There is a link to apply for a ration card online on its home page, click on it.
First of all, you have to download an app from the play store on your mobile. For this, you have to go to the Play Store on your mobile and ration Card. Search the list.
As per the ration card rules, a person must be an Indian citizen to get the ration card. The age of the applicant must be 18 years and over. The name of the family members under the age of 18 will be included in the ration card of their parents. The ration card is made in the name of the head of the family.
Three (3) types of ration cards (APL, BPL, and AAY) are issued to applicants according to their income and number of family members.
For the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Offline application, you can go to the official website of the Food and Logistics Department https://fcs.up.gov.in, take a hard copy of the form and carefully fill out the form and fill in all the required documents. Tie it to it and shove it into the collection office or the food department.
If you do not have a ration card, you can apply for a ration card through offline or online means. But if you have a ration card and you have lost or damaged the ration card, in this case, you can get a duplicate ration card.
It usually takes about 15 days for the ration card to be issued in India. You can get the ration card from the same office.
|UP Ration Card Official Website||Click Here|
|Ration Card Management System||Click Here|
|Search in the eligibility list of ration card||Click Here|
|Citizen Charter Link||Click Here|
|National Food Security Act (NFSA) Eligibility List||Click Here|
|Download Forms||Click Here|
|e-district portal up||Click Here|
|Register Complaint Online||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Ration Card Online“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.