UP Scholarship Status 2020 Online | उत्तर प्रदेश स्कॉलरशिप स्टेटस 2020 | UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 | UP स्कालरशिप स्टेटस चेक 2020 | UP Scholarship Online Form
The relevant authorities launched a scholarship scheme to develop educational authorities and educational procedures in the state last year. The government of Uttar Pradesh has always helped students who are financially less able to ensure their education is pursued and their dreams fulfilled.
Scholarship Application Form Status – Scholarship Status
Through the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, many students will receive funds to continue their education or secondary education according to their needs or desires. The UP Scholarship Scheme will be implemented throughout the state and will help the student carry out his educational activities without any financial burden.
UP Scholarship Status 2020
The scholarship Status Presentation UP process was released online by the state government. State students who have applied for the scholarship can check the status of the UP Scholarship through the official website for students or the updated link here. The UP Scholarship is one of the largest government schemes of Uttar Pradesh state to provide motivation and financial assistance to state students. Under this scheme, students can easily pursue their studies by obtaining scholarships. Every year, students receive online scholarships for their education.
Key Facts about the Scholarship Scheme in Uttar Pradesh
- The UP Scholarship is equally available to all applicants of any class such as General, OBC, SC, ST, etc.
- Under this scheme, candidates from colleges that are blacklisted by the commission are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- It is important for students to attach a hard copy of a copy of the bank record book with the application form.
- Applicants must provide their work email ID and mobile phone number.
- All information and documents submitted by the applicant must be original and authentic.
- Students already enrolled in the portal must renew the account by adding updates. No new registration required.
Income Criteria for the Scholarship Scheme
Applicants in the country must meet the following income criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- For Class 9 and 10 – Generally, for OBC, SC / ST, and minorities, the income criteria are the same and are Rs 100,000 from all sources.
- For Category 11 and 12 – Generally, for OBCs and minorities, the income criteria are the same Rs. 2000 from all sources and SC / ST are Rs. 250,000 from all sources.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship Status
There is a very broad eligibility criterion for applying to the UP state scholarship scheme.
- The applicant must be based in Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must enroll in any school or college in the state.
- For scholarships under the pre-registration class 9-10, students must study in classes 9th or 10th.
- To obtain the UP Scholarship Scholarship, students must have passed the Tenth (High School) course and enroll in Grade 11 or Grade 12.
- Regardless of 11-12 for a post-registration scholarship, candidates must have passed the 12th criterion and be enrolled in higher education programs at any university in the state.
A Procedure to fill out the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Form?
- First of all, go to the official website, click the Students tab on the screen.
- Sign in with the registration ID, password, and date of birth.
- Another page will be displayed with instructions to fill out the application form. Please read all instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, click Continue. Click Fill Out Your Application Form.
- Fill out all the required details on the application form. Download all relevant documents.
- Finally, check all the information uploaded on the order form, then click on the Submit button.
- After completing all the steps, the student must print a hard copy of the application form.
- After that, the printed copy of the application form must be submitted with the documents “required” by the institute to the relevant institute.
Procedure to Check the Status of the Scholarship?
To check the status of the application for the scholarship scheme, please follow the specific steps:
- First of all, visit the official scholarship Website.
- Click the tab due to the name of the status.
- Click the required application year from the drop-down menu.
- Upload your registration number, DOB.
- Click the search button.
- The application status will be displayed on the screen.
UP Scholarship must be for all applicants through the following precautions for care
- All details must be filled out carefully and correctly.
- Students who do not qualify for the application form must submit the application form.
- If the request is rejected or forwarded, a specific message is received on the student’s mobile phone number.
- Applications must be submitted online only.
- Failed students should not apply.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Scholarship Status“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.