कन्या विवाह योजना 2022 उत्तर प्रदेश | Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme Online | Benefits of Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022 23 | Shadi Anudan Yojana in Hindi | शादी अनुदान की लिस्ट कैसे देखें | Shadi Anudan Helpline Number | Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Scheme Application Form | Shadi Anudan ke Liye Document
Uttar Pradesh state government launched a Shadi Anudan Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs. 51,000 in financial aid to marry girls from poor families. Under this scheme, only the daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backend Chapters, Minorities, and General Class Families will be included in the state.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji runs this scheme to marry girls from economically vulnerable families in the state. Pursuant to this UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022, for a marriage application, the daughter must be 18 years or older on the date of marriage and the bride should be 21 years or older at the time of the marriage. Under this scheme, the scholarship will be accepted for a maximum of two girls from one family.
Main Points of the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP Marriage Grant Scheme (उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना)|
|Was Started||By Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Aid Money||Rs 51,000|
|Beneficiary||Girls from Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Apply online – शादी अनुदान UP
The annual income of a family of beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who wish to obtain financial support from the state government for marriage under the poverty line like people living in rural areas should be Rs. 4,680 according to this scheme and in urban areas, the annual income should not exceed For the people of Rs. 56460. Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply under the Vivah Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Plan can apply online by visiting the plan’s official website.
Purpose of the marriage Anudan Yojana UP
The poor in Uttar Pradesh are financially vulnerable due to lack of money, they are unable to marry off their daughter. Bearing in mind that the state government has started an Uttar Pradesh marriage grant scheme under this scheme. , Financial assistance from the state government to marry girls from Scheduled Castes, classes, minorities, economically vulnerable general groups, and other underdeveloped groups. This scheme, change the negative thinking of people about girls.
Benefits of the Marriage Grant Scheme 2022 – Shadi Anudan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to girls from poor families.
- Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to marry girls of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Vulnerable Public Groups, and Families of Other Underdeveloped Groups.
- This scheme, change the negative thinking of girls.
- Under this scheme, if you want to get government funds for your daughter’s wedding, you must apply online by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- People belonging to the stratum, minorities, underdeveloped classes, and the economically weaker general will be eligible.
- The income of the beneficiary’s family in rural areas should be Rs. 4,680,80 and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should be Rs. 56,460.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl must be 18 years old and the boy is 21 years old.
Document Required for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s ID card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Phone Number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana online? – उत्तर प्रदेश शादी अनुदान योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply under this scheme should follow the method listed below.
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of the scheme – http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, your homepage will open.
- On this home page, you will see the new registration option. Below this option, you should choose one of the options listed below according to your social class.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you.
- All required information must be filled in on this application form such as the applicant’s name, the applicant’s Aadhaar number, his daughter’s wedding date, etc.
- After filling out all the information, you must click on the Submit button. Next, print out the order form and secure it for the future.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Shadi Anudan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.