Uttar Pradesh Shramik Online Registration 2024 | UP Shramik Card Online Panjikaran 2023-24 | Uttar Pradesh Labor Department an online registration form
The scheme was launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji. After registering workers on the website of the Governmental Labor Welfare Council, Ministry of Labor, there is a provision to provide financial assistance from Rs. 12000 to Rs. 1 lakh for workers through schemes.
All working classes can register themselves under the Shramik Panjiyan Card. That they must follow certain conditions. All workers can obtain their registration on the official website of the Labor Department.
Post of Contents
Uttar Pradesh State Labor Department 2024
Registration of workers in Uttar Pradesh is mandatory for all categories of workers to obtain benefits from government-initiated schemes. So they can get financial help easily. The main goal of starting the employment registration process is to provide easy financial assistance to workers who work or work in the construction sector.
With employment registration, financial assistance provided in all government plans will be available directly in the workers’ bank accounts.
|Name of Scheme
|Uttar Pradesh Labor Registration
|By UP government
|Laborers of the state
|Type of registration
Eligible Workers to get UP Workers Registration
|Cement, leaf tippers
|The makers of IT at IT kilns
|Window grills and door mounting
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Shramik Online Registration
The benefits of registering a business in Uttar Pradesh are as follows.
- There is a provision to grant Rs 3000 for new sons/daughters of workers to score grades 60 to 74.99% in secondary/intermediate / graduation/masters and 5,000 rupees for 75% or more.
- A benefit of Rs. 15,000 is provided under the Kanyadan scheme.
- There is an amount of Rs 5,000 under the deceased funeral scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 is provided to widows/dependents of workers.
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran Eligibility Criteria
You must have the following eligibility to register for employment.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- Workers who have worked for at least 90 days as construction workers in the last 12 months.
- In registering a work, a business card is only made in the name of the head of the household.
- The worker must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- The monthly income of a worker must not exceed 15,000 rupees.
Documents required to register UP workers
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Bank details
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
- ID card for the whole family
How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Workers?
उत्तर प्रदेश के श्रमिकों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें? – To register for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Registration, you must follow a few easy steps:
- First of all, you should go to the official website.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Click on the link below to go to the UP Labor Online Portal.
- Here you have to click on the “Register a New User” option.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you. Here you must carefully fill in all the required information.
- After that, the OTP message will be received on the entered mobile phone number.
- Then you should click on the “Check OTP” option after typing OTP.
- After that, you should create the password and then click on the “Submit” option.
- After that, the username and password message will be received on your mobile phone number.
- Now with the help of the username and password, you will be able to benefit from the schemes by logging into the Welfare Administration portal.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Shramik Online Registration“. If you like this, you should share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.