UP Traffic Police e Challan Payment Online 2022 | उत्तर प्रदेश ई चालान ऑनलाइन और स्टेटस देखें 2021 22 | My Driving Challan UP Traffic Police Online | Pay Traffic Challan Online UP | UP Traffic Police Online Challan Online Payment | UP Traffic Police Challan Rates
Uttar Pradesh State Government’s e-invoice status has started for UP and Online Payment (E Challan UP Status and Online Payment) to UP E-invoice Portal (UP e-Challan Portal). Uttar Pradesh State Police has launched a new portal to receive challan money. Chalan is a kind of punishment for Indian citizens who violated any traffic rules as per government guidelines.
Uttar Pradesh citizens are required to pay cash to the police after traffic rules are violated. Uttar Pradesh’s government set a certain amount for breaching traffic rules. It helps control traffic and keep other citizens safe. Since we all know that technology plays an essential role in every area of business facilitation, the government has introduced an online way to pay the challan.
Uttar Pradesh e-Challan Payment Details
E-Challan is to pay for breaking traffic rules. The e-challan process helps citizens make challan payments less messy and less busy. Citizens can easily capture traffic rules through CCTV footage. Uttar Pradesh traffic police monitor CCTV footage and take screenshots of a vehicle violating traffic rules. They send screenshots to the UP RTO Division to get information about the vehicle. Uttar Pradesh department sends the RTO e-challan to the mobile car registry and then the car owner is required to pay the challan online.
The purpose of launching E Challan is to enable traffic rules and push challans for citizens of Uttar Pradesh in an orderly manner through this service. E-Challan helps reduce the burden of UP Traffic Police.
Uttar Pradesh e-Challan Payment and Status Highlights
|Name of Post||e-Challan Payment and Status Online|
|Name of the portal||E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched for||Citizens of the country|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh e-Challan Payment Online Application – उत्तर प्रदेश ई-चालान भुगतान ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- Firstly, visit the Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police official website (traffic.uppolice.gov.in).
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Click on the “My Driving Challan” link below the “Traffic Police Services” option.
- After clicking on the link, a page will open on your screen.
- Now on the new page, you have to specify the challan number or the vehicle number, Driver’s license number.
- Next, you have to enter this number and the captcha code.
- Now, you have to click on the “View Information / Get Details” button.
- Next, you will see a challan status i.e. a challan status on your computer or mobile phone screen.
- Now, choose the challan number and click on the “Make a payment” option. This will take you to the payment gateway.
- Now you have to pay for challan online with online banking, credit card, debit card, UPI, payment wallet, etc.
- In this way, you can submit an e-Challan Payment and Check Status Online.
Uttar Pradesh e-Challan Payment Offline Application
- If you want to give UP E Challan an offline payment amount, you need to go to the nearest police station.
- If you have a traffic violation letter or receive a message on your mobile phone, take it with you and show it to the officers at the nearest police station.
- The police officer present in the police station will see your challan’s status and collect the challan’s sum that you have provided.
- After payment, the employee will present the acknowledgment/receipt, i.e. the payment slip.
- In this way, payment processes for e-challan, UP e-challan without an internet connection, and UP e-Challan status can be completed.
If you have any difficulty viewing challan payments or online status, you can contact Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police Department. Click here for contact information for the Chalan Department of the Regional Traffic Police.
Here we have provided all the information about the “up traffic police e challan online payment“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.