The government of Uttar Pradesh presented the UP 2020-21 budget at the Assembly on February 18, 2020. In this budget, some new schemes have been announced such as the Yuva Hub Scheme – Divorced Women Pension Scheme, which is the divorce pension of divorced women.
Providing job opportunities for youth is the main goal of this government plan. Another scheme has been included in the budget of the “Mukhyamantri Trainee Promotion Scheme” program, under which each young coach will receive 2,500 rupees per month. One of the goals of the youth center will be to enable young people to get jobs after training.
UP Divorced Women Pension Scheme 2020
There is no way for a woman to be widowed after she is widowed, and a CM divorced women’s pension scheme has been separately announced for their benefit in this budget. They will be given 500 rupees each month. With this destitute women, the pension system that already works in the country will continue.
In the 2020 budget approved in the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly, CM Yogi Adityanath Ji also told the Chief Minister’s plan for the Kisan accident for farmers to be launched in the state.
Divorced Women’s Pension Program and Youth Hub Plan 2020
- 500 crores to Prime Minister Kisan accident insurance
- Divorced Women Pension Scheme – Rs 500 in the Divorce Pension for Women
- 3000 crores for the aquatic life mission in the villages
- Rs 500 in pension for destitute women
- 3000 crores for rural water supply programs
- Chief Minister Intern Incentive Scheme – Rs 2,500 for Youth Every Month
- Rs.621 crore for the Deviang Pension Scheme
- 3300 crores for drinking water scheme in the affected villages of Bundelkhand Venda
- Youth Hub Scheme – Youth Hub will be created in every region of the state. They will be trained in skills development.
- 300 crores in the PWD Purvanchal box
- 4800 crore for MNREGA chart
- 6240 crores for PM Awas Yojana
- The price of sugar cane for sugar cane growers is 325 rupees per yeast
- 210 crores in the Bundelkhand Box
- Rs. 900 crores for the Meerut Regional Rapid Transit system from Delhi
- 96 crores for the Faculty of Medicine
- 200 crores to Gorakhpur Metro and other cities
- 477 crores for the Luhia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Divorced women with pension and all list outline
- 50 crores to create a national inspiration site in Lucknow
- The state will be assigned Niti Aayog
- 35 crores for the Community Health Center
- Rs 358 crore for the Kanpur Metro project
- Rs. 286 crore for the Agra Metro rail project
- 81 crores for new primary health centers
- 500 crores to the airport in Ayodhya
- 4000 crore for the national nutrition campaign
- 200 crores for the Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor
- 122 crores to update the police
- 5791 crore for the village under the Swash Bharat mission
- 2000 crores for Ganga Expressway
- SC to ST short blocks laptop
- Laptop computers for 300 students selected in the entrance exams in the diploma sector
- 1200 crore to generate employment and employment opportunities for young people
- 1200 crores to Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Complete information from Uttar Pradesh Legislative Budget 2020
- 820 crores for SGPGI.
- 122 crores for the police force modernization scheme
- Rs 919 crore to KGMU Lucknow
- 270 crores for Atal Residential School
- 60 crores for building forensic science laboratories
- 2305 crore for the construction and expansion of rural roads
- 1000 crore to the government road fund
- 180 crore arrangement for the cultural center in Varanasi
- Arrange 50 crores to promote the tourism unit
- 25 crores for water sports in Ramgarh Tal from Gorakhpur
- 20 crores for the establishment of the University of Forensic Medicine
- 85 crores for tourist facilities in Ayodhya
- 10 crores arrange for Tulsi memorial building
UP Legislative Budget for 2020, Yuji Adityanath said that the Curry Yufa Hap scheme aims to create job opportunities, along with a CM incentive plan for young people for interns in which free training will be provided so that young people can find jobs on their own.
The divorce plan for divorced women will be run in conjunction with the monthly need for the destitute woman. Rs 500 will be awarded per month in both the Mukhya Mantri Kisan Scheme and Farmer Accident Scheme. For more information, visit the upcmo.up.nic.in portal.
Official Website: Click here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Divorced Women Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.