Uttarakhand Caste Certificate Apply online at edistrict.uk.gov.in | Uttarakhand Caste Certificate Apply Online | Jaati Praman Patra Form PDF Download | Caste Uttarakhand Certificate Download pdf | Jati Praman Patra Online Form Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand citizens need to obtain a certificate from the Uttarakhand caste certificate to take advantage of the different types of facilities that are provided by governments.
Caste certification is one of the important documents for creating their nomination especially for citizens of reserved classes such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Backward Classes.
Uttarakhand Caste Certificate provides a reserved share for all socially retarded people. The reservation quota was available to people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward classes. The government should improve its social and economic standards of living.
Read More: Uttarakhand Ration Card Apply Online 2020
Uttarakhand Caste Certificate Apply Online
A caste certificate is a primary document certifying that a person belongs to a specific religious and class community. According to the Constitution of India, the caste certificate is a document that certifies Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and other background classes (OBC).
Through Jaati Praman Patra, there is a special share of reservation lessons in schools, colleges, and other educational institutions and many other places. With this certification, you can take advantage of the various schemes offered by the government.
Documents required for Uttrakhand Caste certification
- The application is in the specified format
- Self-declaration of the father caste
- Voter ID
- Electricity bill
- Income certificate
- Certificate relating to a caste/warden/village head
- A passport-sized photo
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Jaati Praman Patra
To apply for a class certificate in Uttarakhand, the applicant must have the following qualifications.
- To obtain a class certificate, the person must be Uttarakhand citizens.
- The geographical area must be traditionally inhabited.
- The person must belong to a saved category.
- The applicant’s annual household income must be within the specified income limits.
- Someone from the applicant’s family must already have a class certificate.
- Caste certification is not necessary for a general caste person.
How to apply online for Uttarakhand Caste certification?
- First of all, you must go to the province’s online portal.
- You can click directly on this link edistrict.uk.gov.in.
- The e-District portal home page will open on the screen.
- You should click on the download option below.
- After clicking, the “Digitally Signed Certificate” page will open on the screen.
- From this page, you must click on the option with “Caste Certification“.
- From here you can download the class application form in PDF format.
- Fill out the dish certificate application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit it to the relevant offices such as – Municipality / Tasheel, Development Block, District Headquarters.
Official Website: https://edistrict.uk.gov.in/
Download PDF: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Uttarakhand Caste Certificate Apply Online“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.