Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020 | Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Online Application Form | UK Farmer Pension Scheme List | Kisan Pension Scheme Uttarakhand | Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme Online Form
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana launched by Devbhoomi Uttarakhand government for state farmers. You must know that farmers in Uttarakhand must face many kinds of problems. To alleviate that, the Uttarakhand government launched the farmer’s pension scheme.
Because of the financial crisis in Uttarakhand, farmers are constantly migrating, and as a result, the government has started a Kisan pension Scheme to stop farmers’ migration.
- 1 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme
Under Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana, farmers who do not own land over the age of 60 and up to 2 hectares (about 4 acres) in the state who grow their land or do not receive a pension from any other source, earn 1,000 rupees per month. It will be given as a pension.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana will benefit many farmers. If this information is, your family or someone close to you can apply for a retirement pension by the state government.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Goals
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana’s goals are as follows:
- The main objective of this scheme is to help farmers in the event of crop failure.
- Candidates can also purchase food from it.
- Compost can also be purchased to protect crops from pesticides.
- From this, the candidates can also take new types of seeds, etc.
- Also, migration can be reduced to hills.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana
To take advantage of Kisan Pension Yojana, you must have the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be permanently resident in Uttarakhand.
- The candidate should not have more than two hectares of land.
- Under this scheme, the candidate does not benefit from any other pension scheme.
- The candidate must be 60 years or older.
- Farmers with more than 2 acres of farmland will not be eligible for this scheme.
- After the pension, this pension can be stopped if it is not cultivation.
Documents Required for Uttarakhand Kisan pensions
It is very important that you have the following documents to apply/register for the Kisan Pension Scheme.
- Passport-size photo.
- A copy of the bank account book that must be attached to the Aadhaar card.
- It is also necessary that the candidate have an Aadhaar card or a PAN card.
- It is also necessary to obtain a written statement from the candidate’s land.
- It is also necessary for the farmer to obtain his land documents.
Uttarakhand Kisan 2020 Scheme 2020- Online Application Form
To apply/register for the Uttarakhand Kisan 2020 pension Scheme, you must follow the steps below.
- First of all, you must download the Kisan Pension Scheme 2020 application form.
- Download the application form in PDF format.
- Now the applicant must download the application form, fill in the form correctly, and obtain his signature by the Development Officer (VDO) at Gram Panchayat.
- After all formalities of the application form, they must be submitted to the Agriculture Officer.
- Also, send one copy of each of the above-required documents.
- With this, your order/registration will be completed at Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.