Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran COVID 19 | उत्तराखंड प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण | Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Scheme 2021-2022 | Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Helpline Number | COVID-19 Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Online Application | COVID-19 Aarogya Setu Mobile App
The central government across the country has lockdown due to infection with the Coronavirus. Under the Pravasi Yatra Scheme 2022, due to the occupational of Uttarakhand and other reasons, citizens who left the state were suspended in another state.
The Uttarakhand government has now launched the portal “Registration of immigrants and others for travel to Uttarakhand” to return home to all these people. Where migrant workers must register themselves.
Read More: [PDF Download] Uttarakhand Caste Certificate Apply Online
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Scheme Details
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra recording where everyone knows that due to the Coronavirus, the country has been closed for the past 40 days. As a result, many migrant workers, people, and students are stuck in different states. They also face many problems. With that in mind, the Uttarakhand state government launched an online portal to return workers and others to their states.
Overview of Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Scheme
|Scheme Name||UK Pravasi Yatra Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens stranded in another state|
|Purpose||Homecoming of migrant citizens|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required to Register the Pravasi Yatra scheme
- Applicant Name
- Aadhar Card
- Original Address Certificate
- Mobile Phone Number
- Number of Family Members
- Address of the person trapped in the state
Instructions for Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Yojana
- Migrant citizens must first register online for “Migrant Travel(Pravasi Yatra) Registration (COVID-19)“.
- No citizen can return to the homeland of his own accord.
- After the trip is recorded, OTP will be sent on the mobile phone for verification.
- Migrant citizens must have documents in the form of an Aadhaar card or any type of ID card.
- The visit is possible only after the decision of the Uttarakhand government.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Yojana Apply Online
The online registration/application process for Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Yojana is as follows:
- First of all, you should go to the “Pravasi Yatra Registration (COVID-19)” portal http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/.
- The home page of “Registering Immigrants and Others to Travel to Uttarakhand” will now open on the screen.
- Now you have to fill in the information about the current location (outside Uttarakhand) in the second operation.
- This way, you will have to provide information about the details of the family member – the address in Uttarakhand in the third operation.
Read More: [COVID-19] How to Apply for Online SBI Emergency Loan
- In the final process, you must fill in the information on the contact in Uttarakhand.
- After completing this process, you should click on the “Submit” option below.
- After that, you will have OTP, who will verify your registration.
- In this way, the registration process for Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra will be completed.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration Form||Click Here|
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||0135-2750984|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.