Uttarakhand NSFA Ration Card List 2020 | Ration Card Form Uttarakhand pdf | Check NFSA APL-BPL- No Rashan Card List | उत्तराखंड राशन कार्ड लिस्ट | Ration Card Helpline Number | Uttarakhand Ration Card Online Form | Uttarakhand Ration Card in Hindi
Uttarakhand’s Food and Civil Administration has released a list of 2020 NFSA ration cards online at fcs.uk.gov.in. Now all newly registered citizens for ration cards can see their names online in Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020.
If you have not applied/registered for a Uttarakhand Ration Card, apply today. Only then can you see your name in the Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card online and download the PDF menu.
List of Ration Cards for Uttarakhand Province
To help people in Uttarakhand, the online ration card application process has been done to simplify the process of switching to the ration card. If someone wants to apply for a ration card online, one can apply for a ration card. It is divided into two phases – BPL, APL.
A family member can apply online for this new ration card by visiting this site. In our country, having a ration card is necessary for every person, and at the present time, nothing can be done without a ration card.
Benefits of the Uttarakhand ration card list
- From this ration card menu, you can see the name on your ration card sitting at home.
- From the ration card list, the person whose name was not included in the ration card list, I can apply to sit online at home.
- People who have BPL cards will also be given a waiver in government work, and their children will get a scholarship with the help of a full ration card and there will be a lot of help getting a job.
- With this BPL card, you’ll get a cheaper quota warehouse that includes wheat, rice, oil, etc.
Eligibility for a Uttarakhand ration card list
- If a person moves from one place to another, he must apply for the new ration card.
- If a child is born at home, his name must be deposited in the ration card.
- If the person is married, his name must be mentioned on the family ration card.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- You must have a voter ID to apply.
- LPG contact number details must be available to apply.
- It is also necessary that you have an account number for the bank account to apply.
- The income of all family members must be a statement of annual income.
4 Types of Ration Cards Issued in Uttarakhand
The different types of ration cards issued to Uttarakhand citizens are as follows:
- The ration card APL (yellow card): – Families above the poverty line whose annual income exceeds 15,000 rupees.
- State Food Security Scheme / Ration Card BPL (White Card): – BPL RC is issued to families below the poverty line.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card (Pink Card): – AAY ration cards are issued to families with an annual income of less than Rs. 15,000.
- Annapurna Yojana (green card): – Senior citizens over 60 years of age or persons over 65 years of age who do not receive any pensions are issued.
List of documents required for the new ration card from Uttarakhand
Below is a complete list of the documents required to apply online for obtaining the new ration card in Uttarakhand:
- A recent copy of the applicant’s passport size
- Voter ID, driver’s license, Ather card
- Proof of family income
- A valid mobile phone number/email ID
- Acknowledgment and a certificate issued by the ward’s advisor/head
- Tenancy Agreement (if any)
How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Ration Card
The complete procedure for applying for the new ration card in Uttarakhand is shown below:
- First, go to the official website.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the home page, click the “Download” tab on the left side or directly click on the download Uttarakhand Ration Card online. Here, candidates can click on the “Ration Card Application Form” link.
- Candidates here can fill in all the details correctly and submit it to the concerned authorities to obtain the new ration card.
Free Helpline Number for Uttarakhand Ration Card
People can now contact the Food, Civic, and Consumer Affairs department for any problem related to the ration card.
- Contact details for the government food agency and DGRO [PDF]: Click Here
- Consumer Helpline: 1800-180-2000 / 1800-180-4188
- Phone number: (0135) 2740-836
- Official email ID: email@example.com
Here we have provided all the information about the “Uttarakhand Ration Card Apply Online“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.