Wedding Grant Scheme Uttarakhand 2021 | Shadi Anudan Yojna Uttarakhand in Hindi | Eligibility for Shadi Anudan Yojana | Download PDF of Shadi Anudan Yojana
Financial assistance is provided to all state governments to marry poor girls from their states. In this sequence, the Uttarakhand state government also decided to provide financial assistance to the families of poor and needy girls in the state through their marriage. For this, the government launched “Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana“.
Under this scheme, families living below the SC / ST poverty line, whose income limit is 15,000 rupees / – per year or belonging to the BPL family, as financial aid for a maximum marriage of two daughters. Up to 50,000 rupees / – will be provided. A maximum of two widowed daughters of the General BPL family will receive a total amount of Rs 50,000 / – like financial aid for their marriage. As Uttarakhand Shadi Hetu Anudan Yojana is currently based on a limited budget, payment is only possible on a priority list basis based on budget availability.
Uttarakhand 2021 Marriage Grant Scheme
Vivah-Shadi Anudan Yojana Uttarakhand – The Uttarakhand government, launched a new scheme for minority girls in the country. This scheme was named by the Uttarakhand government under the name “Uttarakhand Marriage Grant Scheme“. Under this scheme, girls belonging to the BPL family will enjoy the benefit of this scheme. For a family with two daughters for marriage, the government will provide up to 50,000 rupees to support the financial situation.
Main Points of Shadi Anudan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Shadi Anudan Yojana (शादी अनुदान योजना)|
|Beneficiary||SC / ST Poor people|
|Benefits||Girls belonging to BPL family|
|Relief Fund||Lump-sum Rs 50,000|
|Toll-free Helpline Number||1800-180-4094|
Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana Other Details
- The reason for starting this scheme is that people whose economic position is weak and poor have two daughters. You will not have to marry the daughter by taking a loan.
- Shadi Hetu Anudan Yojana will provide financial assistance up to Rs 50,000.
- Under this scheme, the application process started on the website of the Social Welfare Department on the scheme developed by the Department of Social Welfare and Tribal Development in cooperation with the NIC.
- The family can take a marriage grant for two daughters, which can be applied online up to 90 days before or after marriage.
Eligibility for Shadi Anudan Yojana Uttarakhand
To use the wedding grant scheme, you must have the following eligibility:
- The annual income of the applicant should be Rs 56,460 in an urban area and Rs. 46,080 in rural areas.
- Old-age, widowed, socialist, and disabled pensioners do not need an income certificate.
- SC-ST class applicants must indicate the number of Tehsil online layer certificates.
- In a marriage request, the daughter must be 18 years or older on the date of the marriage.
- After the death of the husband, preference will be given to needy women and applicants with disabilities.
- The marriage of two daughters in a family will receive a grant.
Required Documents for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Income Certificate
- A copy of the family book for the bride and groom
- Written statement
- A wedding card/marriage certificate
Beti Vivah / Shadi Anudan Yojana Uttarakhand Application Form
If you wish to apply/register under the Marriage Grant scheme, follow the steps below.
- First of all, you should download the plan FORM from the official website of Jan Suvidha Kendra, Social Welfare.
- Click on the link below AND download the application form described in PDF format.
- After downloading the form, fill out all the required information on the order form carefully.
- Then attach all necessary documents and submit the completed form to the Social Welfare Department office.
- With this, your order will be at Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020-2021.
- Financial assistance for marriage of daughters of a destitute widow:- Click Here
- Financial assistance for marriage of the daughter of Scheduled Castes:- Click Here
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Aanchal Amrit Yojana: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Shadi Anudan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.