Vahli Dikri Yojana Form Download | વહાલી દીકરી યોજના | Vahli Dikri Yojana Form PDF | Vahli Dikri Yojana Form Online | Vahli Dikri Yojana Gujarat PDF | Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat Form PDF | गुजरात Vahli Dikari योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | Vahli Dikri Yojana Online Application Form | Vahali Dikri Yojana in Hindi
“Vahli Dikri” in Gujarati means “my dear daughter“. The Gujarat government has launched an initiative to increase the proportion of female births. Many girls are killed at birth just for being girls. The Gujarat government saw the anxiety the right way and launched this new scheme that will provide financial assistance to girls in Gujarat.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Details – गुजरात वाहली डिकरी योजना
The government of Gujarat has invited the application forms for Vahli Dikri soon on its official website. In the state budget for the past year, the state government has appropriated Rs. 133 crore for the scheme. Here, in our article, we have discussed important aspects of the scheme such as how to apply it. In this article, we share some important dates related to the eligibility base and candidate scheme.
Taking into account the current scenario of the state’s sex ratio, the Vahli Dikri Scheme was announced. Many girls are killed at birth or forced to leave school. In Gujarat, about 30% of girls leave school before reaching the ninth class and about 57% of girls leave school before reaching the eleventh class. The sex ratio in the state is 883 girls per 1,000 boys.
Seeing all this as an important concern, the Gujarat government has launched this new scheme. In this scheme, money is provided for qualified girls and applicants for this scheme. These funds are provided in specific periods of life.
The aim of this scheme is to improve the sex ratio in the state, to increase girl’s education so that more and more girls are educated. The goal of financial assistance to girl’s parents is to reduce female feticide and reduce the dropout rate for girls from school to zero.
Some additional details about this scheme are as follows:
- The Vahali Dikri Yojana is fully funded by the government.
- Interested beneficiaries can apply for the scheme through offline or online mode. Scheme applications can be used in either case.
- A sum of Rs 1,00,000 will be given to the child’s parents. This amount is provided in stated periods in three installments.
- The amount is recorded by direct transfer to the bank account registered under the scheme and not by check.
Vahli Dikri Scheme Gujarat Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Vahli Dikri Scheme Gujarat – वहाली डीकरी योजना|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Type of scheme||Scheme By State government|
|Beneficial for||Girls of the State|
|Mode of Application||Both online /offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Gujrat Vahli Dikri Scheme
Under the Vahli Dikri Yojana, the Gujarat state government will provide financial assistance to the child’s parents. The scheme allows two daughters from the family to register themselves and receive benefits. Apart from this, with this scheme, you can fill out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form online.
During this scheme, the total amount of 10,000 rupees per girl would be provided. Payment will be made in three installments under this scheme:
|Enrollment in Class 1st||Rs. 4,000|
|Enrollment in Class 9th||Rs. 6,000|
|Attaining 18 Years of Age||Rs. 1,00,000|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Online for Vahli Dikri Yojana
To benefit from the scheme, you must apply and submit an application form for which you must meet the eligibility criteria specified:
- The scheme is open to the first two girls in the family.
- The recipient applicant must be a citizen of Gujarat.
- The candidate must have a bank account and this amount will be deposited into the linked bank account registered with the Aadhaar Card.
- The annual income of the family of the child concerned must not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The scheme is open to all groups of girls. This is not only for reserved categories but also for general ones.
- Moreover, no special qualification is required to benefit from this scheme.
Required Documents for Vahli Dikri Yojna
Interested candidates can apply for benefits under the scheme. Applicants must have the following documents for their use:
- A domicile certificate is issued by the relevant institution/department in the state.
- The child’s birth certificate.
- Proof of annual family income up to Rs 2 lakh on income certificate.
- The beneficiary’s bank account book.
- Proof of the identity of the girl’s parents.
Online Registration Procedure for Vahli Dikri Yojana Gujarat – वाहली डिकरी योजना गुजरात के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
Follow the procedure provided to register yourself under the scheme:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Gujarat government.
- Then next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the page, carefully read all necessary information such as the required documents and more.
- Get all the required documents mentioned on the site and keep them with you during registration.
- On the website, you can download the application form to submit it offline or you can also find the online registration form to register online.
- Read the instructions on the screen and follow the procedure to register yourself.
- Fill in all the details requested by the site and upload the required documents.
- Once you have filled out all the information, double-check all the information before your final submission.
- After verifying all the details of your form, you can submit the application form and register yourself.
Vhali Dikari Yojana Helpline Number
Here we have provided all the information about the “Vahali Dikri Yojana Form PDF“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.