Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme 2020 | कर्नाटक विद्यागामा योजना 2021 | Karnataka government schemes list 2020-2021 | Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme in English / Hindi
Dear Readers, Vidyagama scheme / कर्नाटक विद्यागामा योजना 2020-2021 will be restarted with a revised format by the Karnataka state government. Classes are to be held on campus that includes government and private schools. All students will be divided into smaller groups of 15 to 20 depending on the number of teachers and classes available in each school. In this article, we will tell you about the restored/revamped version of the Vidyagama Yojana in Karnataka.
Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme Program 2020-2021 to restart in modified format, check arrangements in place of COVID-19, schedule, class schedule, need, and full details of the program here.
Detail of the Karnataka Vidyagama scheme
In the revised Vidyagama 2020 scheme in Karnataka, students will be allowed to attend schools for half a day with parental consent. You will follow all Covid-19 guidelines such as wearing a mask and sanitizing hands frequently. Moreover, thermal scanning of students will be conducted in all government / private schools. Any student with a fever, cough, cold, and other symptoms of Covid-19 will not be allowed to sit in the classroom.
Arrangements for Vidyagama Yojana in Karnataka
It is recommended that all students bring their own bottle of drinking water from their home. State government School staff will make arrangements for handwashing with soap and sterilizer in schools before students are allowed in.
- Students will be required to wear masks compulsorily, and to maintain social distancing at school.
- Checking the thermal scanner upon entering the building.
- The use of disinfectant, soap, and other sanitation measures will be followed, and local social service bodies will ensure sanitation.
- Students just need to bring their own water.
- A parental permission letter is mandatory.
- The student-teacher ratio should be maintained, groups of 15-20 students will be formed, and 7-8 groups per day allowed to hold three classes, each 45-minute session.
Need for Vidyagama Yojana in Karnataka
The state government has explained that the relaunch of the Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme 2020 does not mean the reopening of schools. Such small sessions are provided to students to ensure that children from all departments receive an appropriate education. Students from poor groups in society had difficulty with online education as they had no smartphones or poor networks in their areas. For such students, Vidyagama Scheme was re-launched in a modified manner.
Earlier in August, the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education launched the Vidyagama program to reach public school students by taking lessons on the doorstep of children’s homes in their villages.
Under this Vidyagama Scheme then, teachers were required to meet children in playgrounds or temples near student dormitories and to involve them in academic activities. However, the program was suspended in October after cases of Covid-19 were reported among students and teachers participating in classes under the Vidyagama scheme.
Vidyagama Timetable of Classes Schedule
Class schedules will be defined by three 45-minute classes. According to the schedule issued by the Department of Primary and Secondary Education, the student’s schedule will be as follows: –
- 10th Class – From 10 am to 12:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and from 8.30 am to 11.15 am on Saturdays. Students in 8 groups will attend lessons in 8 subjects.
- Class 8th & 9th – 2 pm to 4:30 pm on alternate days in batches. Students attending the sessions will be divided into eight groups of eight different subjects.
- Class 1st to 7th – 10 AM to 12:30 PM on weekdays on alternate days and from 8 AM to 11.15 AM on Saturdays.
All schools with students in classes/grades 1st to 5th were required to bifurcate/split students from classes 1th to 3th and 4th to 5th on alternate days.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.