Chhattisgarh is the only state in the state that covers nearly 90 percent of the state families with health benefits. Now a new scheme has been launched by the Chhattisgarh State Government, Chief Minister Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide free medical treatment to the state’s people.
CG New Health Scheme Apply Online | Chhattisgarh मुख्यमंत्री विशेष स्वास्थ्य सहायता योजना | CM Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana | Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana in Hindi | Vishesh Swasthya Scheme Application Form
Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
The Chhattisgarh State Government took an initiative to provide assistance to state citizens below the poverty line for medical treatment. Recently, the Cabinet approved a proposal to extend the financial aid limit. Under Sanjeevani Sahayata Kosh and renamed Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana.
Financial assistance will provide up to Rs 20 lakh for patients suffering from a rare disease. Under the management of health services through a trust-based model, the scheme will be operated by the Governmental Nodules Agency. To take advantage of this, the benefits of the prime minister’s approval of the plan are required.
Highlights of Chhattisgarh Health Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Benefits||Free medical treatment|
Features of Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
- Citizens of the state will receive free medical treatment of up to Rs 20 lakh for patients suffering from a rare disease.
- The government will run this scheme under the Health Services Administration through a trust-based model by the Government nodal agency.
- All citizens of the BPL category can benefit from the benefits of the scheme
- To benefit from it, the scheme benefits from the approval of the chief minister
- BPL Ration cardholders will receive a health and medical facility of Rs. 5 lakh annually, and other cardholders will receive a medical and medical facility of up to Rs. 5,000 a year.
Eligibility Criteria for CG New Health Scheme
- A citizen of Chhattisgarh belongs to the poverty line category
- These citizens who hold priority ration cards and Antyoday are eligible to apply
- The appellants must have covered as beneficiaries under the Ayushman Bharat scheme
Benefits of the scheme – विशेष स्वास्थ्य सहायता योजना
- The first and most important benefit of this program is to provide free medical treatment of up to Rs 20 lakh for patients suffering from a rare disease.
- BPL Cardholders will receive a health and medical facility of Rs. 5 Lac annually
- Other cardholders will receive health and medical facilities up to Rs 50,000 in the year.
Application Form for CG Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
Chief Minister Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana is a new scheme recently approved by the Cabinet. The application procedures for the plan were not disclosed by the state government. Since the new update is related to how to apply for the scheme, we will update you.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.