wb student credit card scheme information at aitcofficial.org 2022-23 | student credit card west bengal eligibility | apply student credit card west bengal 2021 22 | student credit card west bengal government | student credit card apply online | student credit card west bengal criteria
Dear readers, the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme / पश्चिम बंगाल छात्र क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना is now approved by the WB Government. How to apply online and fill out the registration form is discussed here. The Student Credit Card Yojana from the WB officially starts on June 30, 2021. What are the eligibility criteria, documents required, loan interest date, and application filling process discussed here? This West Bengal student credit card scheme will enable students to get soft loans of up to Rs. 10 lakh for postgraduate studies.
In this scheme, one person will be eligible up to the age of 40, and the student will be given 15 years to pay off a loan after getting a job.
What is West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
To make West Bengal youth self-reliant, a new scheme has been launched which is the Student Credit Card Yojana. In this scheme, all eligible students will get student credit cards with a credit limit of Rs. 10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%. The WB Student Credit Card Scheme is part of the “Arthik Shujog, Shobol Jubo” initiative.
With Student Credit Cards, students pursuing higher education – Undergraduate and Postgraduate, are eligible for a credit of up to ₹ 10 Lakh at a 4% subsidized rate. Unlike a loan that is taken out as a lump sum, a student credit card will provide funds to students on-demand at their convenience and benefit more than 1.5 crore students over the next five years.
Notice & Orders
- Amendment to Student Credit Card Scheme Gazette Notification
- Student Credit Card Interest Subsidy Arrangement
- Student Credit Card Scheme Gazette Notification
Highlights of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name of Scheme||WB Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Who are the Eligible Beneficiaries||Students who want to pursue higher studies|
|Type of Scheme||Soft Loans through Student Credit Cards|
|Loan Amount||up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Applicable Courses||Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), doctoral and post-doctoral study|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for West Bengal Student Credit Scheme
Here are the full eligibility criteria to become eligible for the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme:-
- The applicant must have spent 10 years in West Bengal.
- The loans will be eligible for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral studies in India or abroad.
- One person is eligible for the scheme up to the age of 40.
- The student will be given fifteen years to repay the loan after getting a job.
Implementation of the WB Student Credit Card Scheme
The financial situation does not allow the West Bengal government. To make the West Bengal SCC scheme global. The government of the WB. Just not all students in the state can be brought under the student credit card scheme because it will pay the financial burden. To ensure the smooth implementation of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme, the government has been considering introducing an eligibility criterion for students to avail of soft loans.
The state government may have to cut allocations for some departments to raise money for WB Student Credit Card Scheme. It is not possible to reduce departmental allocations significantly. Therefore, the state is also looking to arrange funds for the scheme from some other source.
Online Registration for WB Higher Education Loan Credit Card Scheme, Application Form 2021
- You can keep visiting the official portal of West Bengal for more updates related to the scheme.
- Please keep visiting our articles for the latest updates on various state and central government schemes.
Expenses covered under the WB Yojana Student Loan Credit Card
Let us see the expenses covered under the Postgraduate Education Loan in West Bengal, as given below.
- College fees and housing fees
- Cautionary Deposit, Refundable Construction Fund Deposit backed by Institution bills/receipts
- Buy books/equipment/tools/uniform
- Examination, library, and laboratory fees
- Buying a computer at an affordable cost (if needed)
- Other expenses incurred by completing the courses like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
How to Apply Online for Mamta Didi Student Credit Card in West Bengal
Let’s see the online process of applying for a student credit card by students who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- The Cabinet recently approved a student credit card scheme.
- Moreover, it was also said that the scheme will be officially rolled out on June 30, 2021.
- Thus we have to wait for the official website, online application procedure, official notification in PDF format, etc.
- We will keep you posted as soon as there is an official announcement regarding it.
Didir 10 Ongikar Student Credit Card Scheme from TMC Manifesto
Ojosro sujog, somridhho Bangla
- Fifth largest economy with a GDP size of ₹ 12.5 Lakh Crore and an annual per capita income of more than ₹ 2.5 Lakh.
- 35 lakh people rose to reduce people living below the poverty line to 5% from 20% in 2011.
- 5 lakh new jobs will be created annually to halve the unemployment rate.
Proti poribarke, nyunotomo mashik aay
The new scheme to Ensure Monthly Basic Income Support for Female Heading Rs 1.6 Crore for Households in Bengal – Monthly Rs 500 for General Category Families (Rs 6,000 annually) and Rs 1,000 for SC/ST Families (Rs 12,000 annually).
Arthik sujog, shobol jubo
To make Bengal youth self-reliant, a new West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme will be launched for all eligible students. Student credit cards will be provided with a credit limit of up to $10 lakh at an interest rate of 4% would be provided.
Banglay shobar, nishchit ahar
- New facility under the supervision of Khadia Sati – no need to go to the ration shop anymore. Free delivery of monthly food portions up to Rs 1.5 crore
- 75 crores subsidized meal at $5 per meal at 2,500 “Maa” restaurants across 50 cities.
Bordhito utpadon, sukhi krishok
- A subsidy of INR 10,000 per acre is given to 68 small and marginal farmers every year under the Krishak Bandhu scheme.
- To be the state No. 1 in net cultivated area and crop density by adding 3 hectares of arable land and converting 4.5 hectares to a double-crop system respectively.
- To be among the top five states in the production of food grains and four cash crops – tea, jute, potatoes, and tobacco.
- 10 lakh of MSMEs will be added every year to increase the total number of MSME functional units to 1.5 cr.
- 2,000 large industrial units will be added to the current base of 10,000 units in the next five years.
- ₹5 lakh crore of new investment in the next five years.
Unnototoro swasthya byabostha, sushtho Bangla
- Doubling health spending from 0.83% to 1.5% of the state GDP.
- Faculty of Medicine – Vice – Super Specialty Hospital in all 23 district headquarters.
- Double the number of seats for doctors, nurses, and paramedics.
Egiye rakhte, shikkhito Bangla
- Increase spending on education from 2.7% to 4% of the state GDP.
- Each block contains at least one typical residential school.
- Double the number of seats allocated to teacher training.
Shobai pai, matha gonjar thaai
- An additional 5 lakh low-cost houses under the Banglar Bari scheme will be built in urban housing to reduce the slum population from 7% to 3.65%.
- An additional 25 lakh low-cost homes will be built under Bangla Awas Yojana in rural areas and kutcha homes reduced to less than 1%.
Proti ghore bidyut, sodok, jol
- Piped drinking water facilities will be provided to an additional 47 Lakh households to ensure 100% coverage; above 26%.
- 24 x 7 electricity at affordable prices for all homes.
- Each rural house must be connected to all-weather roads, a functional sewage system, and piped drinking water.
For more information please visit the official website PDF Format – Click Here
|Student Credit Card||Click Here|
|WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME||Click Here|
|Student Registration (For Institutions In India)||Click Here|
|Applicant Login – Student Credit Card||Click Here|
|West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme PDF Format||Click Here|
|Bank Forms – WBSCC||Click Here|
|StudentManualBangla PDF||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “wb student credit card scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.