Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online Apply | Chief Minister Bal Shram Vidya Yojana Online Application | Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online Form
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना) was started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji to provide a good life for the children of the workers. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to provide education to orphan children and workers. Under this scheme, the state government will provide 1,000 rupees per month for children and 1,200 rupees per month for girls.
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to apply for bal shramik vidya yojana online registration, बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना आवेदन, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, helpline number, faqs, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Details
The government of Uttar Pradesh will provide additional support to the rupee 6000 annually for state workers studying in the eighth, ninth, and tenth grades. Under this UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, 2,000 children will benefit this year. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who wish to benefit from this scheme, must apply under this scheme.
This UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will enable workers’ children to lead a healthy and prosperous life. Children between 8 and 18 years of age must be in university college but due to poor conditions, they are enrolled in work. These children will be granted benefits under the Child Labor Scheme.
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojanav 2021 highlights
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister of Child Labor Education Scheme|
|Started By||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Beneficiary||Poor girls of the state|
|An Objective||Financial Assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Chief Minister of Child Labor Education 2021
There are a lot of people in the state who work and feed their families. When children have to do child labor to cover their family’s childhood expenses, their physical and mental development is negatively affected. Uttar Pradesh State government will take another step in this direction today.
Through this scheme, education should be provided to children to make the future of working children bright. Take the country forward. The scheme will provide monthly financial assistance to prevent child workers from working as child workers and instead focus on their studies.
Benefits of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana by UP Government
- This scheme will be used for poor children in Uttar Pradesh.
- The state government will provide 1,000 rupees per month for children and 1,200 rupees per month for girls.
- State workers studying in grades 8th, 9th and 10th, will be provided with additional assistance from Rs. 6000 per year by the government of Uttar Pradesh.
- To benefit from this scheme, people will be able to apply online by filling in the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Registration / Request Form on the official website.
- More than 2,000 children will be sent against child labor on June 12, 2020, as the official launch of this child labor plan on June 12, 2020.
- Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will be launched under Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2020 to benefit more students and prevent them from working as child laborers.
Documentation of the Child Labor Education Scheme for Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must be between 8 and 18 years old
- Aadhar card
- Personal ID
- Certificate of residence
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online Registration
Interested beneficiaries from Uttar Pradesh who wish to take advantage of this scheme will have to wait because the plan has started recently and the application process has not started within the framework of the Chief Minister 2021 Child Labor Education Scheme.
Once the government starts the application process under this scheme, we will inform you through this article, after the start of the application process, you can apply under UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna and be funded by the government.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.