Andhra Pradesh state government, led by Jagan Mohan Reddy, has announced yet another scheme geared towards the well-being of poor patients. The name of this medical care project is YSR Arogya Asara Scheme. Under this scheme, poor patients will receive financial assistance from the Authority, after they are discharged from hospitals. The money will help the patient meet the family’s economic needs and post-treatment medication.
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2020 | How to Apply for YSR Arogya Asara Scheme | నెలకు రూ.5000 | YSR Arogya Asara Scheme in Hindi | YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Schemes
Main Points of YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Venue||Guntur General Hospital|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy patients of the state|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Health and Welfare Department|
Key Features of AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
The state government has drawn up this scheme to put a stopper in this case. It will also improve treatment facilities available in Andhra Pradesh.
- According to the details of the scheme, the patient will be able to receive a support amount of Rs 5,000 after discharge from the hospital.
- Beneficiaries of this scheme will receive funds on a monthly basis.
- Country reports indicate that after implementing this scheme, approximately 4.5 lakh patients will be able to receive the financial grant after treatment.
- AP State Govt stated that 26 treatment categories will be covered under this scheme.
- Patients will be able to receive an assistance grant if they need any of the 836 processes mentioned in the chart details.
- The state government would release the check and deposit the funds in the relevant bank account within 48 hours of the patient’s discharge from the hospital.
- In the event that the patient is unable to access his bank account, the funds can be transferred to a nearby account.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
To apply for this scheme, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- This scheme is developed to offer benefits to those who are legal and permanent residents of this country.
- Applicants must be admitted to hospitals, which are located under the state health department.
- It is imperative that the applicant falls into financially vulnerable groups in order to obtain the benefits of the scheme.
- People, who fall into marginalized groups, such as ST, OBC, SC, and minority groups will be allowed to participate in this project.
Registration Process for the AP YSR Arogya Asara 2020 scheme
Andhra Pradesh state CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the scheme will be launched soon. Although it only highlighted the franchises and the benefits distribution process. However, the government did not say anything about the application/registration process. It is estimated that beneficiaries may need to fill out an application form before discharge from the hospital. This application form will be sent with the required documents to the health department, the documents will be examined and the beneficiaries selected.
It is the responsibility of all state governments to ensure appropriate measures that will improve the health of the medical sector. Implementing this scheme is a critical step. Poor patients no longer have to worry about post-treatment expenses for a few months. Assistance funds can also be used to meet the basic needs of beneficiary families.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “YSR Arogya Asara Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.