Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam 2020-2021 | Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam to help SC, ST entrepreneurs | వైఎస్సార్ బడుగు వికాసం కార్యక్రమాన్ని ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ | YSR Badugu Vikasam | YS Jagan launches Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam | Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam in Telugu
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched “Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam” as part of the Special Industrial Policy 2020-23, which will benefit industrialists from SC and ST communities.
AP Jaganna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020 is launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy stated that the remaining SC and ST days as workers are long gone and time is fast approaching for them to grow as industrialists. Now state tourism projects. He started a new program, “Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam“, in his office at the camp. In this article, we will tell you the full details of the scheme.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam: ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైఎస్ జగన్మోహన్ రెడ్డి ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీలను పారిశ్రామికవేత్తలుగా ప్రోత్సహించేందుకు కొత్త పథకాన్ని ప్రారంభించారు.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam 2020 Scheme
The Chief Minister announced a series of incentives under the scheme. It includes an incentive of up to Rs 1 crore; Compulsory allocation of lands in areas belonging to the APIIC up to 16.2% for SCs and 6% for STS to help them establish industrial units waiver of stamp duty and concession in authority fees; Patent registration and quality certification fees. He said they would set up facilitation cells in addition to providing skills development training.
For those wishing to start an industry, authorities have been instructed to take steps to create awareness about the issue. The AP State Government has announced a Special Industrial Policy 2020-23 for entrepreneurs in SC and ST. In this context, CM Jagan on October 26, 2020, launched the Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme in his camp office.
CM at the Official Launch of the Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
- The Chief Minister said that the poor in the upper classes would also benefit alongside SC, ST, and BCs.
- The state government has undertaken a number of programs including Navaratnalu to change their lives with the intention of them getting back on their feet.
- State government implements Amma Vodi, Rytu Bharosa, Arogyasri, and distributes a boosted pension amount and distributes parts to 30 lakh homes to be registered in the name of the beneficiaries.
ఇండస్ట్రియల్ పార్కుల్లో SCలకు 16.2%, STలకు 6% భూములు కేటాయిస్తున్నామని ముఖ్యమంత్రి తెలిపారు. స్టాంప్ డ్యూటీ రాయితీ, వడ్డీ రాయితీ, SGST రాయితీ, క్వాలిటీ సర్టిఫికేషన్, పేటెంట్ రుసుముల్లో రాయితీ.. ఇలా ఎన్నెన్నో ప్రోత్సాహకాలు SC, ST పారిశ్రామిక వేత్తలకు లభించనున్నాయని తెలిపారు.
Referring to the YSR government’s initiative for the “Navaratnalu” program, he felt that all sectors of the people, including SCs, STs, minorities, and the poorest part of the upper castes should reap the benefits of this sponsorship program. It was designed in a way that they could afford it on their own.
Beneficiaries of SC /ST Welfare Schemes
- Even in the secretariats, about 82% of jobs were held by SC, ST, BC, and minorities.
- AP state govt. are already paying full fees to help parents avoid a debt trap. Moreover, the government. The village system and pavilion set up volunteers to provide schemes to everyone.
- The main goal is to make things better for everyone regardless of caste, creed, creed, and political party without bias towards corruption.
State government bringing in companies like Amul, P&G, and Reliance to avoid getting stuck in marketing and taking steps to avoid problems for small business owners. AP government, these programs were implemented to completely change the situation of the poor in the coming days. I want God to give everyone good luck, as well as the opportunity to do better.
Source Link: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/271020/cm-launches-jagananna-ysr-badugu-vikasam.html
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.