AP Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2024, the government to distribute documents for free home sites to eligible persons, build homes of 15.1 lahks in phase 1 and 13 lahks in phase 2.
AP Pedalandariki Illu Scheme will be launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Under this scheme, the state government distributed documents for free house/home sites to eligible people on December 25, 2020. This includes the start of housing construction for the poor. YSRCP promises to build 25 lakh homes for the poor in the next five years under the Pedhalandariki Illu yojana.
YSR 2024 housing scheme was announced for Andhra Pradesh citizens by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government. Interested applicants who would like to apply for the scheme to benefit from the scheme should know about the scheme in detail. Here on this page, you can get all the information related to the scheme such as eligibility criteria, scheme application procedures, a list of beneficiaries, and a lot of other relevant information.
Post of Contents
Detail of the AP Pedalandariki Illu Scheme – ఏపీ హౌసింగ్ కార్పొరేషన్
According to official sources, the state government of Andhra Pradesh launched the AP Pedalandariki Ilu scheme on December 25, 2020. On this day, CM has allocated housing sites by providing necessary documents to all eligible persons. About 30.6 lakh beneficiaries have been identified across the entire state. Free home location documents were distributed to beneficiaries in “Litigation Free Zones“.
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy gave directions to the officials for the successful implementation of the Pedalandariki Illu scheme. CM has directed neighborhood collectors to complete preparations for housing site distribution as well as home-building schemes.
Highlights of the AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
|Pedalandariki illu scheme (Housing for poor families)
|State Government of AP
|YSR Housing Scheme Status check online
|Pedalandariki illu List 2023 online
వై.యస్.ఆర్ జగనన్న కాలనీలు
- రాబోయే 4 సం|| లలో 30 లక్షల ఇళ్ళు నిర్మాణం.
- మొదటి విడతలో 15 లక్షల ఇళ్ళు నిర్మాణం , ప్రాజెక్టు వ్యయము 27,000 కోట్లు (2020),
- రెండవ విడతలో 15 లక్షల ఇళ్ళు నిర్మాణం (2021).
- రాష్ట్ర ప్రభ్వుతంచే పట్టాలు మంజూరు చేయబడ్డ పేద లబ్దిదారులందరికి ఈ పథకము ద్వారా గృహ నిర్మాణం.
- నాణ్యమైన గృహ నిర్మాణ సామాగ్రి, మార్కెట్ ధర కంటే తక్కువకు ఉత్పత్తిదారుల నుంచి రివర్స్ టెండరింగ్ ద్వారా లబ్దిదారులకి సరఫరా..
- లే అవుట్ లలో మౌలిక సదుపాయలైన రోడ్లు, మంచినీరు మరియు విద్యుదీకరణ కలుగచేయుట.
Features & Benefits
- @9% p.a.
- The maximum repayment period is 36 months
- Maximum amount of Loan ₹50,000/-
- No pre-payment charges
- Houses for the economically weaker sections of society.
- Quality houses will be provided to the poor by the state government.
- About 15 lakh houses will be provided in this scheme.
- Skills development and training programs.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women SHG members who have credit links with our bank. A spouse must be a co-applicant to be considered for this special loan.
- The minimum CIBIL score is 650.
- Group Resolution (duly attested by MEPMA/SERP authorities) – to consider sanctioning the loan to the member to whom ‘patta’ has been allocated by the government. From AP to build a house.
- Group Guarantee – All members of the SHG concerned are jointly and individually responsible for the repayment of the loan taken by the member.
Effect of YSR Free Home Site Distribution Scheme
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy confirmed that YSR’s Free Home Site Distribution Scheme is a flagship program under the government’s Navaratnalu program. This YSR housing scheme will boost Andhra Pradesh’s economy and further encourage employment in urban and rural areas. The Chief Minister also instructed officials to complete the entire land acquisition process, to mark plots of land by December 10, and to geotag homes by December 25.
Phases 1 and 2 of the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme
Under the Pedalandariki Illu (House for All Poor) scheme, the construction of 15.1 lakh houses in the first phase commenced on 25th December 2020. Expenditure on building one house was around Rs. 1.80 lakh per house and these homes were handed over to beneficiaries for free. The first phase of construction is scheduled to be completed by June 2022. In the second phase, the government aims to build 13 lakh homes by June 2023.
Pedalandariki Illu Beneficiary List 2023 24 –
ysr pedalandariki illu login –
Experience Digital Banking Through Our Mobile App
A P State Coop Bank Ltd MB App
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank mobile banking app is available in different languages like Telugu, English, Hindi, etc. Through the mobile banking app, customers can get account balances, statements, P2P payments, self-fund transfers, internal fund transfers (transferring funds to APCOB accounts), inter-fund transfers (transferring funds to other bank accounts) through NEFT/IMPS and Rapid and spending analyst.
More details – https://apcob.org/pedalandariki-illu/
- Address: AP State Housing Corporation, Plot No: 11 & 12, Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange, Auto Nagar, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh, 520007.
- TOLL-FREE NO: 1902
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
Here we have provided all the information about the “YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme“. If you like this, you should share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.