Complete Information of PM-YUVA Yojana Scheme (पीएम-युवा योजना) 2024 nbtindia.gov.in | Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana apply online, Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana registration, pm all yojana hindi me, युवा प्रधानमंत्री योजना 2024, Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana kya hai in Hindi?
Dear readers, the Department of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education announced the Youth Prime Minister Scheme / PM-YUVA Yojana (पीएम-युवा योजना) 2024 to encourage young writers. This program is a very important opportunity for all writers and youth to enhance their writing skills. This scheme provides a platform on which all authors can post their articles. The program is offered as a writing consulting program, through which Vardhman and newly-born writers in India will be able to present Hindi writing on a global scale.
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana 2024-25 (Written Consultants Program) has been revealed where the author will be able to present the writing at the global level, through this article today we do the young prime plan which is, purpose, benefits, registration, etc. will be explained in detail.
Post of Contents
What is Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana? – युवा प्रधानमंत्री योजना क्या है?
The Union Ministry of Education stated that Yuva is part of the Bharat 75 project (Amrit Mahotsav of Independence). The plan is to bring the opinions of writers from the younger generation about forgotten heroes, freedom fighters, unknown and forgotten places, their role in the national movement, and other topics in an innovative and creative way. Thus, the scheme will help in developing a pool of authors who can write on various aspects of topics to enhance the Indian heritage, culture, and knowledge system.
युवा प्रधानमंत्री योजना in Hindi – यह योजना आजादी के अमृत महोत्सव का एक हिस्सा है। युवा प्रधान मंत्री योजना के माध्यम से, प्रधान मंत्री देश की युवा पीढ़ी को स्वतंत्रता सेनानियों और देश की स्वतंत्रता के लिए किए गए बलिदानों और कभी हार न मानने वाले लोगों को प्रोत्साहन प्रदान करना चाहते हैं। युवाओं को किसी भी देश का भविष्य कहा जाता है, उनका रवैया/दृष्टिकोण देश की प्रगति के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण साबित होता है। युवा योजना के माध्यम से हम भारत की युवा पीढ़ी और भारत के युवा लेखकों के दृष्टिकोण को भारत की स्वतंत्रता और राष्ट्रीय आंदोलनों के प्रति अभिनव और रचनात्मक तरीके से जान सकते हैं। इस योजना के माध्यम से पढ़ने, लिखने और पुस्तक संस्कृति को बढ़ावा दिया जाएगा और भारत और भारतीय लेखन को विश्व स्तर पर प्रदर्शित किया जाएगा।
Highlights of the Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Scheme
|Name of Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
|Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi
|Promoting Indian culture and budding writers
|Scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month for 6 months to authors
|A young and budding writer from India who is under 30 years of age
- INTERVIEW NOTICE FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTANT ON A CONTRACTUAL BASIS
- LETTER FOR PARTICIPATION IN GOMTI PUSTAK MAHOTSAV
- VACANCY NOTICE FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMME ASSISTANT FOR BOOK PROMOTION CENTRE CHENNAI ON CONTRACT BASIS
- TENDER NOTICE FOR NEW DELHI WORLD BOOK FAIR 2024
- WALK-IN INTERVIEW NOTICE FOR THE POST OF EDITORIAL ASSISTANT (ENGLISH) ON CONTRACT BASIS.
- INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF ADMIN SUPERVISOR ON A CONTRACT BASIS
- LETTER FOR PARTICIPATION IN LEH BOOK FAIR 2023
- INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF COMIC BOOK ARTIST AND ILLUSTRATOR ON A CONTRACT BASIS
- INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF EVENT OFFICER ON A CONTRACT BASIS
- NOTICE FOR INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF COORDINATOR (INTERNATIONAL OUTREACH) ON A CONTRACT BASIS
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Details – पीएम-युवा योजना
The scheme was initiated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and the ministry was also informed that the PM scheme is part of Amrit Mahotsav’s independence. With Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the Prime Minister of the country wants to encourage the young generation of freedom fighters and the sacrifices they have made for the country’s freedom and endless courage, for which they consider the future youth of any country. In light of this approach, Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana was launched to give them a chance to come forward and a chance to be recognized globally.
The youth of any country are the backbone of that country and the future of the country depends on them as well. From this standpoint, youth play an important role in the progress of the nation through youth planning, reading and writing, and book culture. It will be promoted and featured on India and Indian Writer globally. The aim of this scheme is to raise the profile of Indian writers globally and make them internationally recognized.
Selection Process Under Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana? – युवा प्रधान मंत्री योजना के तहत चयन प्रक्रिया?
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana This is a kind of incentive scheme whereby winners locally and internationally will be recognized with incentive funds and the book they wrote will also be published, but this benefit will only be given to the winners. Young people and writers who want to join under the leadership of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Scheme 2023 will first have to participate in the All India competition, and a total of 75 best writers will be selected in the All India competition, which the government announced the list of winners on August 15, 2021, will be completed.
After that, all the selected writers will be given free training by the government, and these selected authors will be trained by professional and prominent writers, during the training, the book will be forgotten by the heroes, freedom fighters, the history of India’s independence, and patriotism. The movement we will have the opportunity to write in book form to express our thoughts and feelings toward him. After all these operations.
All manuscripts written by the authors will be examined by December 15, 2021, i.e. these books will be examined and all of these manuscripts will be examined on the occasion of National Youth Day on January 12, 2022, then the winning youth will be chosen and they will be selected. The monthly scholarship payment of ₹ 50000 rupees will continue. In Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana, the National Book Trust (NBT) India will play the role of nodal agency, and the नेशनल बुक ट्रस्ट (NBT) will also publish books written by authors in Hindi and other translations, that is, both nationally and internationally.
Goals or Objectives of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana – युवा प्रधान मंत्री योजना के उद्देश्य
- Through this scheme, the government aims to give all of these writers and budding youth an opportunity to further their writing interests.
- Indian culture and Indian writing must be displayed and disseminated globally.
- He must also know their vision for the future of the country, that is, the history of the country from the youth through the scheme.
- To educate Indian writers about the world-famous Indian culture and the heroic stories of freedom fighters here and encourage them to draw inspiration from it.
Benefits of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana – युवा प्रधानमंत्री योजना के लाभ
- Through Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the faded Indian culture and its ancient heroic stories have once again become the focus of interest of Indian writers.
- With this scheme, budding writers get a golden opportunity to improve their writing skills in the form of training.
- Under this scheme, the selected writers will receive a scholarship of 50,000 rupees per month for 6 months.
- Books written by Indian authors will be published by the National Book Trust through the PM scheme.
- Through this scheme, Indian culture and literature will be exchanged across the world, so that ideas such as “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” are greatly encouraged.
- Books written in Hindi script by Yuva Yojana will be translated into many books so that all people can be made aware of Indian culture and history.
- DAY 9 MELA VARTA
- DAY 8 MELA VARTA
- DAY 7 MELA VARTA
- DAY 6 MELA VARTA
- DAY 5 MELA VARTA
- DAY 4 MELA VARTA
- DAY 3 MELA VARTA
- DAY 2 MELA VARTA
- DAY 1 MELA VARTA
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 1
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 2
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 3
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 4
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 5
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 6
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 7
- FAIR DAILY – DAY 8
Online Application Process of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana – युवा प्रधान मंत्री योजना की ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
By the way, the central government has not been informed of any process to apply for Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana, if there is any official information about it, we will update it in this article, for the time being, you know that the young prime minister scheme is an incentive-like scheme under which winners are awarded Only advantages, and for this, they will have to participate in the All India competition and only the best writers will be selected within the All India competition.
Contact the National Book Fund of India – भारत के राष्ट्रीय पुस्तक न्यास से संपर्क करें
NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA
- Address: Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070
- Phone No: +91-11-26707700
- Email: [email protected]
For more details of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana [युवा प्रधानमंत्री योजना] – https://www.nbtindia.gov.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana is a scheme launched by the central government to encourage youth and writers in India, under which selected and winning authors have written, through the National Book Trust (NBT), both nationally and internationally. It will be published in various languages, and financial assistance will also be provided to the winning authors.
Under the supervision of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the writers will be trained by prominent professional writers and institutions, and they will also be given a chance to gain recognition at the international level if the book written by these young writers wins, they will be internationally recognized No one can stop this, along with Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, they are awarded a scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month for a period of 6 months.
Prime Minister Yuva Yojana is an incentive scheme, so you can not apply directly to it, so you have to participate in the All India contest and be successful there, then you will become the beneficiary of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana and you will because you take advantage of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana.
The information from the government is that under Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, a scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month is awarded to young writers for a period of 6 months.
The age limit is a Maximum of up to 30 years for PM Yuva Yojana.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana“. If you like this, you should share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.