Yuva Swabhimaan Portal Online 2023 | MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana | Online Application Form | Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Apply | Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022-23 | Online Application Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Helpline
Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana was launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Shri Kamal Nath on the occasion of Republic Day. Under this scheme the state of Madhya Pradesh, the state government will provide skills training and 100 days of guaranteed work for the economically unemployed sections of the urban youth.
Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana aims to empower young unemployed candidates. The Yuva Swabhimaan scheme is similar to the scheme of the Mahatma Gandhi National Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA). Interested candidates can check the eligibility of Representative Yuva Rozgar Swabhimaan Yojana and the online application process.
Read More: [How to apply] Madhya Pradesh Indira Kisan Jyoti Yojana 2023
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Details
Training in self-respect skills for young people in Madhya Pradesh will provide 100 days of temporary work for unemployed youth in economically vulnerable sections of urban areas. The goal of this scheme is to increase the proportion of employment in urban areas. Because according to the state census, Madhya Pradesh has 2.4 million unemployed people. There are unemployed in every 7th house in the state.
Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana will provide skills training in the required field as per your choice. The registration process for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana started on February 10, 2019.
Overview of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Yuva Swabhiman Yojana – युवा स्वाभिमान योजना|
|Department||Urban Development and Housing Department|
|Beneficiary||Urban area unemployed youth|
|Objective||To provide 365 days of employment|
|Type of scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana (100-day staffing scheme)
Under this scheme, job opportunities will be created for unemployed youth from economically vulnerable sectors in the state. Applications for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana are invited on February 10, 2019.
The main factors of the Yuva Swabhimaan Scheme:
- Skills training program for unemployed youth in urban areas
- 100 days working guarantee
- Registration started in February 2019.
- Full instructions for Deputy Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will be available from February.
Eligibility of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
To benefit from this Scheme, the applicant must have the following eligibility.
- The candidate must be a citizen of the state(MP).
- Age must be between 18 and 36 years old.
- The candidate must not have his own job.
Documents of Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023
- Aadhar card
- Bank account book
- Income certificate
- Proof of address
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023?
मध्य प्रदेश युवा स्वाभिमान योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- Candidates looking to register or apply for Yuva Swabhiman must visit the official website – https://yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the official website, you must click on the new registration to apply online under the scheme.
- After that, you must fill in all the required information on the registration form like name, address, first name, mobile phone number, Aadhaar card number, etc.
- Upload all the required documents on the registration form.
Read More: MP E Uparjan 2023 – Farmer Online Registration Portal
- You must fill four parts one by one and fill out all parts and click on the Next button
- Check your number with OTP.
- Now that you have completed all the steps, click on the Final Apply button.
- In this way, Representative Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will be registered for the period 2019-20.
How to check the status of the MP Yuva Swabhiman Scheme?
- Candidates looking for registration status on the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana application form should visit the official website @ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Application Status” section
- Submit the application number and the mobile number
- Click the Submit button.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Yuva Swabhimaan Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.