Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 for Farmers – Agricultural Loans up to Rs. 3 lakh @ 0% Interest Rate

Gujarat Agriculture Subsidy Scheme 2021 | गुजरात के किसानों के लिए 0% ब्याज ऋण | ગુજરાત ઝીરો વ્યાજ લોન યોજના | 0% Interest Loan For Farmers Gujarat | Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme | Gujarat Loan On Zero Percent Interest Rate | Zero Interest Farmers Loan In Gujarati

Gujarat-Zero-Interest-Loan-Scheme-for-Farmers

Dear readers, the state government has launched the Gujarat interest-free loan scheme / ગુજરાત ઝીરો વ્યાજ લોન યોજના for farmers. Under the 0% interest farmers’ loans scheme, the Gujarat government will provide agricultural loans at a 0% interest rate. Under the scheme, Rs 3 lakh will be given to the farmers of the state. For farmers in Gujarat, Interest-Free Loan Yojana is rising by the state government. Cooperative banks provide loans to farmers at an interest rate of 7%. Of this interest rate component, the state bears 4% and the central government bears 3% to reduce the effective interest rate to zero. Now the state government will also pay the 3% interest rate to the central government.

Kisan Suryoday Yojana Gujarat 2021: किसान सूर्योदय योजना Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits

New Updates Gujarat Zero-Interest Loan Scheme 202l – शून्य ब्याज किसान ऋण योजना

The Gujarat government has extended the deadline for repayment of short-term crop loans in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic outbreak in the state. The state government also announced that the interest component would be paid to the central government on behalf of farmers for late payments.

રાજ્ય સરકાર દ્વારા ખેડુતો માટે ગુજરાત ઝીરો વ્યાજ લોન યોજના 2021 શરૂ કરવામાં આવી છે. ગુજરાત રાજ્ય સરકાર 0 વ્યાજ ખેડૂત લોન યોજના અંતર્ગત 0% વ્યાજ દરે કૃષિ લોન આપશે. રાજ્યના ખેડુતોને 3 લાખ યોજના અંતર્ગત લાખો રૂપિયાની સહાય આપવામાં આવશે. 3 લાખ સહકારી બેંકો રાજ્ય સરકાર દ્વારા 0% વ્યાજ દરે અસરકારક 7% વ્યાજ દરે ખેડૂતોને લોન પૂરી પાડે છે. આ વ્યાજ દરના ઘટકમાંથી, અસરકારક વ્યાજ દરને શૂન્ય પર લાવવા માટે રાજ્ય દ્વારા 4% અને કેન્દ્ર સરકાર દ્વારા 3% વધારો કરવામાં આવે છે. હવે રાજ્ય સરકાર કેન્દ્ર સરકારના 3% વ્યાજ ઘટકને પણ ચૂકવશે.

Zero-Interest Agriculture Loan Scheme Launched in Gujarat for Farmers

The state government first announced the zero interest farmer’s loan scheme. The aim of the Gujarat Zero Interest Loan for farmers is to provide agricultural loans at concessional interest rates and the state government is working. Detailed guidance on its implementation has been issued.

After its implementation, Gujarat interest-free loan program has proven to be very beneficial to the farmers of the state. This scheme will reduce the interest burden on the farmers and will help in increasing their income and ultimately their income and standard of living.

Interest Components of Interest-free Farmers Loan Scheme in Gujarat

Based on the Gujarat Zero Interest-Free Loan Scheme (Gujarat Zero Byaj Rin Yojana), the state government will have to bear the additional burden to be paid by the farmers. Co-operative banks in Gujarat charge 7% interest on pre-crop loans to farmers from April to July every year. The central and state governments provide interest subsidies at 3% and 4% respectively to farmers who pay off their crop loans on time or before the one-year loan period.

Gujarat-Zero-Interest-Loan-Scheme

Under the Gujarat Interest-Free Loan Scheme, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has decided to extend the crop loan repayment deadline for the benefit of farmers. The Gujarat government will also pay a 3% interest subsidy declared by the central government and a 4% interest subsidy declared by the state government to farmers under the Cooperative Credit Scheme. Hence, the Gujarat government will pay a total interest subsidy of 7%.

For more information on Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme, please visit here – https://agri.gujarat.gov.in/.

Read More:

[Gujarat] Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2021: મુખ્યામંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજના, Interest-Free Loans
Gujarat Rojgar Setu Job Helpline Number – Call Center for Youth Employment ગુજરાત રોજગાર સેતુ જોબ હેલ્પલાઈન નંબર

Here we have provided all the information about the “Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.

My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.

Leave a Comment